Non-residential Property Owner Information
How much do you spend a month in electricity and
Office and commercial buildings have many opportunities to reduce operating and maintenance costs through investment in energy efficiency and renewable energy. A few simple improvements such as changing out light fixtures to highly efficient compact fluorescent bulbs or LEDs, installing a "cool roof" to reflect the sun's heat or upgrading the heating and cooling systems can dramatically reduce the energy your building consumes. How much do you spend a year on energy? This is a business decision, pure and simple.
Here are a few ways you can save on energy bills and reduce the carbon footprint of your commercial building.
Energy efficiency improvements for your commercial site.
- All applicable energy efficiency improvements listed in the "Residential" section apply
- High efficiency heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems
- Geothermal exchange heat pumps
- High efficiency electric hand dryers
Custom energy efficiency improvements for your
- Building energy management systems
- Lighting control systems including occupancy control and other efficiency systems
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning duct zoning control systems
- Motors and controls to save energy for processing and manufacturing equipment
- Customer electric vehicle plug-in station
Eligible solar equipment for both residential and commercial properties include:
- Solar thermal systems for hot water
- Photovoltaic systems and solar panels
Additional resdential and commercial improvements will be considered under a "custom measure" application process. Please contact us for more informaton.